*** No.1 Index Card App in Japan ***
this is the SimpleIndex Card App for Android.
Wave goodbye to your flashcard and take iAnki with you everywhere you go. iAnki helps you memorize all kinds of facts.
Split cards into ones you know and ones you don't, and just concentrate on studying the cards you're unfamiliar with.
Supervising Editor Professor Yuji Ikegaya of the University of Tokyo
- Preparing for school tests.
- Exam prep for difficult qualifications.
- Remembering names and faces at work.
- And pretty much anything else you need to remember !
- Rote memorization system incorporating learning algorithm devised by Professor Yuji Ikegaya.
- Cram Mode for last-minutes study before tests.
- Handwriting feature helps you learn information by writing it.
- Slideshow mode cycles through cards automatically.
- iAnki Market (http://ianki.com) website lets you create your own decks online with ease.
- Online backup
The iAnki Market website (http://ianki.com) makes it easy to create your own decks on the Web and gives you access to hundreds more through the iAnki online store.
Naturally, you can download decks directly to your Android device for use with iAnki.
Fore more details, visit the official iAnki site.
-> Check out the iAnki promotional video. Just Search for "iAnki" on YouTube.
-> iAnki is on Twitter too. Follow us @project_ianki
- Xperia SO-01B
- Xperia arc
- GALAXY S SC-02B
- LYNX 3D SH-03C
- REGZA Phone T-01C
- GALAPAGOS 003SH
iAnki - Concierge of Memory - is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-24. The program can be installed on Android.
iAnki - Concierge of Memory - (version 2.0.3) has a file size of 6.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.